BREAKING NEWS.......MS RED Autumn 2017 EVENTS!
Mid Sussex RED is very pleased to announce it will be delivering an Event for the General Public of Mid Sussex this coming Autumn:
- FRIDAY 20th OCTOBER 2017 at Clair Hall in HAYWARDS HEATH. Doors open at 10:00am and close at 4:00pm.
This event will be a mixture of Exhibition, Museum of artefacts and Presentations, focusing on Mid Sussex People and Places involvement in the following key WW1 & WW2 actions:
- The Battle of the Somme - 1916 - Mid Sussex Remembers.
- The Third Battle of Ypres (Passchendaele) - 1917 - Mud, Blood and Devastation - 100 years on.
- (1940) The Battle of Britain, The Blitz and the Evacuee Story - Mid Sussex towns & villages participation.
- (1942) El Alamein - 75th anniversary - 'The beginning of the end' - Life in Mid Sussex & fighting in the Desert - Mid Sussex memories.
THIS PAGE will be constantly updated with information relating to this public event. Tickets will be just £2 for 18 years and over, with under 18 year olds attending for FREE (must be accompanied by an over 18).
We will also be delivering 3 separate SCHOOLS ONLY events in Haywards Heath, East Grinstead & Burgess Hill throughout the Autumn of 2017.